Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core Sync Error 429 Too Many Requests

New Here ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having issues with CoreSync for several days now. I had CC installed on two machines - Mac OSX El Capitan, and Windows 7 - and around the same time syncing stopped. I have tried several troubleshooting steps as outlined here

Nothing worked. I finally uninstalled all CC apps including CC itself, run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, manually deleted Adobe folder from Application Settings, and re-installed CC. Still I get the same error on both computers. Below are parts of my CoreSync log file:

20160510-144609.259: t=11c03: Warning: GUDE: Request Failed. ErrorCode: 429 errorMessage: HTTP Status 4xx (Client Error). HTTP Status 4xx (Client Error). HTTP/1.1 429 429. (TransferEngineImpl.cpp.gudeLoggingHandler.617)

20160510-144609.259: t=12f37: Warning: skye: Unrecognized SyncService error with status 429 and substatus: 0 (ErrorParser.cpp.asError.118)

[...]

20160510-114156.043: t=fe0f: AcslSvcFS::StartMonitoring: SyncJournal failed with SibTErr_TempServerErr: http: TooManyRequests (429)

I have tried to connect from both my office and home networks, both ethernet and wifi, and still I keep getting this error.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was caused by a single folder that had too many items. Fixed by splitting the folder up into multiple, smaller folders. Sync resumed immediately after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines