Highlighted

Core Sync is eating up my CPU and Windows Explorer

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been fighting this issue for quite some time, searching for advice, but there doesn't seem to be a solution to this.

On my Windows 10 laptop, I'm running Creative Cloud quite extensively, utilizing cloud storage etc. Almost all of the time, the CoreSync.exe keeps synchronizing and employing the processor so that the fan runs constantly. Moreover, while the sync process is on, it seems to block icon display. The moment I kill the CoreSync app, all goes back to normal.

Do you find this behaviour normal? Because it really slows down my work (CPU power AND file organization without icons).

See the video for more detail.

Thank you for advice.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Core Sync is eating up my CPU and Windows Explorer

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been fighting this issue for quite some time, searching for advice, but there doesn't seem to be a solution to this.

On my Windows 10 laptop, I'm running Creative Cloud quite extensively, utilizing cloud storage etc. Almost all of the time, the CoreSync.exe keeps synchronizing and employing the processor so that the fan runs constantly. Moreover, while the sync process is on, it seems to block icon display. The moment I kill the CoreSync app, all goes back to normal.

Do you find this behaviour normal? Because it really slows down my work (CPU power AND file organization without icons).

See the video for more detail.

Thank you for advice.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Adobe, please help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines