Highlighted

Core Sync kills LAN traffic on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

why core sync process for 1 mac generates a lot of traffic, killing navigation on whole lan?

If I stop process, i get 27ms time response ping, if I restart process "Core Sync", time increase to 2200ms - 3000ms and the entire lan users come to me a bit angry.

Note that all files on my Creative Clouds folder are already syncronized, also fonts and Apps are updated.

Schermata 2014-03-31 alle 17.09.14.png

ps. working on iMac OSX 9.0.2, Adobe Creative Cloud 1.5.0.3.367.

thank you. Luca.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Core Sync kills LAN traffic on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

why core sync process for 1 mac generates a lot of traffic, killing navigation on whole lan?

If I stop process, i get 27ms time response ping, if I restart process "Core Sync", time increase to 2200ms - 3000ms and the entire lan users come to me a bit angry.

Note that all files on my Creative Clouds folder are already syncronized, also fonts and Apps are updated.

Schermata 2014-03-31 alle 17.09.14.png

ps. working on iMac OSX 9.0.2, Adobe Creative Cloud 1.5.0.3.367.

thank you. Luca.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Creative Cloud download/install forum.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File and Font Sync Early access forum.

Aculine I would recommend contacting our support team  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issues you have described.

If you could also have your CoreSync logs available it would be beneficial.  They are located at ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log. for Mac OS.

If you have Windows user experiencing the same difficulty then the CoreSync logs can be found at %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've sent you a private message on next steps.  Essentially, if you can send us your log files, this should help is understand this behaviour.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines