• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core sync maxing my bandwidth, destroying my internet

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I constantly force quite (or end task as this is happening on my home PC not my work Mac) this piece of crap software and it just starts again! the only thing I can do to stop it is to End Task adobe CC and all apps. But as soon as I load XD it starts, and doesnt stop, it maxes my bandwith and im not even using file sync, I have it turned off. i made the mistake of saving an XD doc to the cloud, as it saves their by default becuase the devs are trying to screw the users over and now core sync is constantly trying to sync in the background, the file was only 330 mb so should be done by now. I also deleted the file from cloud saves on adobe online so i dont know why its still going norwhy Adobe thinks its wise to give this piece of crap software the right to max out my bandwith and restart itself constantly like a virus. Please help, I literally cant use my internet while using Adobe. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

The only thing I have been able to do to make internet usuable again, is to go into creative cloud sync settings and set the upload / downlaod speed to the minimum percentage available.  this way creative sync still runs in the background, syncing GOD KNOWS What but doesnt max my bandwith. EVEN THOUGH I had syncing paused it still made a diference to set the bandwidth here. This is pathetic service from Adobe, I had also contacted their support via live chat and got no answers, they're truly pat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues. I save restore points. Removed Adobe completely and my PC is a Rocketship Again. ** I don't know if this helps, but I uninstalled everything (Premiere Pro, AcroPro, After Effects, AI, PhotoShop) "creative cloud" is here alone, no Programs to babysit. So my PC is fast with CC, but NO other Adobe programs installed. ** // *** Another Update. I installed Photoshop. CC and PS on system. Visiting folders of images, reflects a noticeable slowdown in system after installation of that one program + CC. And it's not even open. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I have been able to do to make internet usuable again, is to go into creative cloud sync settings and set the upload / downlaod speed to the minimum percentage available.  this way creative sync still runs in the background, syncing GOD KNOWS What but doesnt max my bandwith. EVEN THOUGH I had syncing paused it still made a diference to set the bandwidth here. This is pathetic service from Adobe, I had also contacted their support via live chat and got no answers, they're truly pathetic. i wouldnt have been able to use my internet at all if I didnt make that change. What a uselss company, i hope someone crushed their manoploly soon. 

GWATdesign_0-1598938216965.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

April 2021, situation still not resolved for me..

Funny thing, (at this point I'm so pissed with adobe that I'd rather take a laugh), EVERY time Creative Cloud app gets updated, it RESETS your transfer speed settings back to 100%, even though I selected low (25%) for both and made sure upon restarting the app that the settings stuck.

So... what's your deal Adobe ? Punishing people with bad to decent bandwidth ?

It now seems that XD itself is uploading huge amount of data when CoreSync gets throttled via Creative Cloud settings.. The whole thing is sluggish and it's killing my internet.

Not sure what to do with it at this point..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed , the only thing that works ...... how is this even possible to be an ongoing issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nue Leaf Creative 

you're posting to an old thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, I too made the mistake of saving an XD doc to the cloud, and before I knew it my browser could barely load a webpage anymore. After realizing what happened, I went to my cloud files and deleted all of them. But still, nothing was solved. After battling this issue for hours, I finally found out: deleting a file from your cloud documents does not stop it from syncing!! It simply moves it to the "deleted" folder. You need to then go to the deleted folder, and delete it permenetly. Only then would things go back to where it were. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a RIDICULOUS issue that is still on-going and from what brief research I've done has existed for YEARS. Adobe, seriously ? I can no longer use creative cloud anymore, and have to unplug my ethernet while using Illustrator just so my other devices can still use the internet. 

The only solution I've found is to create a new network rule for CoreSync.exe and block all outbound data via windows security. This will allow apps to update but will essentially render cloud files unusable. Ive attached a screen shot of how to do this. 

Creative cloud literally seems to be a malignant program at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well. If' I'm logged into Adobe the internet for my entire household drops to next to nothing. Log out of Creative Cloud and all is good except I can use the programs I pay every damn year for.

Adobe asked me to set up a time for a call but then never responded to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines