• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core Sync repeatedly crashes after last upgrade to Creative Cloud ver. 2.1.0.108

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

as mentioned in the subject, about twenty minutes ago Creative Cloud automatically upgraded to version 2.1.0.108 but, from that time on, I am constantly having crash reports of Core Sync. I close the window, send the report to Adobe, and, after about a minute, another crash.

I am working on a Mac Pro (end of 2013), CPU 3,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5, 12 Gb RAM and MacOS X Yosemite 10.10.3.

I really hope to solve this problem very soon 'cause it's really hard to be able to use the computer with this window constantly popping' up!

Thanks.

Best,

Maurizio Mercuri

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maurizio Mercuri,

Please share the below mentioned step

1) Delete ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/*.db*  (should be 3 or 4 files, but could be more

if you have multiple accounts signing into CreativeCloud)

Let us know if this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workon MacPro (half 2010) Os 10.9.5 and Creative Cloud 2.1.0.108.

I have delete all files inside CoreSync folder.

After the update a sort of bug create a series of folders named with '(unknow)' and give the error about unable to access to the folder.

(excuse me for my poor english)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried this 'cause I found it in another similar thread.

Unforunately it seemed to work for a while but after I opened Photoshop again the window reappeared.

m.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maurizio

Our engineering team would like to look deeper into this issue. Could you collect the log files for this issue for us to review? Then once you have the logs files. Can you upload the files in a single zip file to your Creative Cloud account and share the link with us here?  Here is a link to show how to upload your files and share them. Creative Cloud Help | Share files and folders  & Online file storage and sharing | Creative Cloud Assets

They log files are located at;

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-f iles.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interested in how to fix this problem, as I'm having the same issue with CoreSync crash reports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried to follow the instructions from Scott V and here is my CoreSync file for you Adobe guys to have a look at.
The pop up dialog was driving me crazy, I'd end with so many that I ended up clicking the button "dont send report, dont remind me again" or something like that. Hope you can find a solution, look forward to hearing from you.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Cheers

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

Thanks for collecting and sharing your logs. This document might help too: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-crash-core-sync.html

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

There was another update that came out this morning. Can you confirm you still have the issue after installing it? The latest version is 2.1.1.110 which you should be able to confirm from the preferences.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌thanks David,

yes I did get the update a couple of days ago, and so far it has been ok. Thanks for you're help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines