• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core Sync uses 50% of my computer.

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Core Sync uses 50% of my computer. I have an iMac that is about a week old and is running Mac OS 10.11, the latest Mac system.

I had a CC app that I tried as a demo, but went back to my trusty CS6 Photoshop.

Even with my new computer I still get hung up with that damned rolling ball of procrastination.

After spending another 3 hours today looking at other Adobe forums, I found out that this problem, and worse, has been going on for quite some time. Seems Adobe hasn't fixed it yet.

How the heck do I get rid of all the Core Sync stuff without seriously damaging my Adobe files?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Hi George,

I'm sorry that you are have a less than ideal experience.  If you want to ensure that none of your Adobe files are affected the best way is to make sure that no files are stored in the Creative Cloud Files folder (underneath your Mac user home dir).

You can then uninstall Creative Cloud but you will have to uninstall all of the CC Apps too like the latest versions of Photoshop.  To do this:

• From the Applications folder
  • Uninstall all of the CC Apps CC 2013/14/15 etc
  • Choose the Adobe Creativ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George,

I'm sorry that you are have a less than ideal experience.  If you want to ensure that none of your Adobe files are affected the best way is to make sure that no files are stored in the Creative Cloud Files folder (underneath your Mac user home dir).

You can then uninstall Creative Cloud but you will have to uninstall all of the CC Apps too like the latest versions of Photoshop.  To do this:

• From the Applications folder
  • Uninstall all of the CC Apps CC 2013/14/15 etc
  • Choose the Adobe Creative Cloud Folder
  • Choose the "Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud"

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines