• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

core synch crash

Contributor ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!! I  seem to have a problem with Core Synch as the pictures below are showing.I got these warning  after I  clicked on a facebook video link and windows started popping up uncontrollably , and the last one had a message that mac detected a virus and there was  repair button . I just closed them all deactivated Facebook. And then got the Adone warning. Anything I can do to fix it?? thank you!

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 14.02.35.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-05 at 14.02.51.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Hi,

You are on an old version of Creative Cloud, this issue was fixed a while back. Please update to the latest Creative Cloud please. https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Coud you send me a copy of the CoreSync Crash log please. You can find this at the following location:

• Macintosh HD â–¸ Users â–¸ yourusername â–¸ Library â–¸ Logs â–¸ DiagnosticReports

The file will be named Core Sync_2015-XX-XX-XXXX

(You can also open the Console application on Mac OS X and view the file on the left sidebar and mail it directly from the application.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Warner! tks!!

You can download it here;

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are on an old version of Creative Cloud, this issue was fixed a while back. Please update to the latest Creative Cloud please. https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tks Warner!! I just did although when I clicked on view updates and requests in my creative cloud , I got the message you have no more requests.

So now that I have installed the latest from the link you sent , is there  a way to check that the crash has been repaired?

Many thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for updating Creative Cloud, unfortunately there is most likely no way to replicate the issue you seen. I am positive you will never see this issue again after updating to the latest Creative Cloud version.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines