CoreSync.exe and Explorer.exe High CPU - Win10

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a very relevant post that got locked, so here's an attempt to bring this up and keep it recent.

Coresync.exe causes Explorer.exe to shoot up to 40% cpu usage, with coresync.exe itself running at about 15%. When this happens, my computer is nearly unuseable, and good luck navigating Windows Explorer--stutters like crazy.

When I kill coresync.exe / close out of Adobe Creative Cloud alltogether, Explorer.exe resumes normal cpu usage and everything is peachy again.

(sidenote: for any Adobe forum mods or anyone from Adobe Support that cares--in order to post this question here, I was required to pick a topic category from four options that were, at best, very inaccurate to the nature of this issue. This question is unrelated to "File Sync" "Collaboration" "Libraries" or "Cloud storage web assets." Consider reviewing how this feature is implemented.)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been constant complaints about the resources Creative Cloud uses and how it can cause the computer it is used on to heat up a great deal. Unfortunately for all of us, Adobe support generally does not monitor these forums.

If you want Adobe development teams to pay attention to the issue, I suggest you go to https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

This is the only method I know of to let them know that there's a problem they need to look at. I expect that there are numerous bug reports about this. The more reports the development teams receive on the topic, the more likely they are to address it (although I, personally, make no guarantee that they will).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to disable a program in Windows startup
-Click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select * Settings
-Select Apps
-Select Startup
-Select/toggle the program you want to disable/enable
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines