Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coresync.exe error on Windows 7x64RU - gude.dll

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this error (Russian lang):

Имя сбойного приложения: Coresync.exe, версия: 2.4.6.82, отметка времени: 0x5a956557

Имя сбойного модуля: gude.dll, версия: 1.3.0.0, отметка времени 0x5a95648d

Код исключения: 0xc0000005

Смещение ошибки: 0x000aa628

Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x1208

Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d3baf6b82371a2

Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\Coresync\Coresync.exe

Путь сбойного модуля: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\Coresync\gude.dll

Код отчета: 5e35d524-26ec-11e8-88b5-00ac5900125a

In AppData\Adobe\CoreSync\Gude i"ve found this log file:

23:38:15:909 [WARN]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache sqliteResumeTransfer.db successfully opened

23:38:15:910 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::createTables downloadChunkStatus table not created: createresult : 21

23:38:15:910 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache sqliteResumeTransfer.db tables could not be created

23:38:15:910 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache Can't open database

23:56:46:251 [ALWAYS]    GUDE Logging Started

23:56:46:252 [WARN]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache sqliteResumeTransfer.db successfully opened

23:56:46:253 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::createTables downloadChunkStatus table not created: createresult : 21

23:56:46:253 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache sqliteResumeTransfer.db tables could not be created

23:56:46:253 [ERROR]    SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache Can't open database

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Hi, Adobe sync team has identified the problem and we will have the fix released to the customers soon. Regards, Amrita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bsergey,

A couple related questions:

• Does restarting the computer make any difference?
  • Does the same thing occur from a different administrator account?
  • Does the same thing occur if you disable your anti-virus software temporarily?

Please let me know when you get the chance.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarting didn't help

Have no differrent administrator account

Removing antivirus didn't help too

Restoring Creative Cloud in Control panel - with no luck

I'll try to remove all my Adobe applications first (Photoshop and Lightroom) and reinstall Creative Cloud then (remove + install it again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue for the last 3 days. Then I stopped all Adobe processes from Task Manager, deleted Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\GUDE\sqliteResumeTransfer.db and then rebooted.  It fixed the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, can't check your solution anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the next day (after full reinstall) same error has appeared. Removing GUDE\sqliteResumeTransfer.db solves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, all two ways of fixing the issue is temporary. Again the same error. (

Still need tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can confirm that the fix is only temporary. Also, I checked that the sqliteResumeTransfer.db sqlite database itself is not corrupted, there is some other issue.

@David__B this is a VERY annoying issue, affecting the whole system.  Every few minutes (between 1-3) the whole explorer.exe seems to reload, taking away input (like typing), losing window focus, etc. for a few seconds. Please, Adobe, fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full reinstall of Photoshop + Lightroom + CreativeCloud solves the issue (and takes only half of an hour)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info about solutions and glad to hear it was resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other ideas of how completely fix the issue? (still annoying)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps Adobe fixing this bug and not ignoring their paying customers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe Support twice, but the problem was resolved only temporarilly. Do you have any new information about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bug report, but nothing happened since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Could you try uninstalling the Creative Cloud app with the cleaner tool https://adobe.ly/1K0tmpb restarting the computer and reinstalling https://adobe.ly/2fHme7E after this please let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have still the same issue after recommended steps.

I think, that the problem apeared when I started syncing photos from Ligtroom Classic to Lightroom CC. Do you have the same finding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petr,

Thanks for testing to see if that fixed it.

A few additional questions:

• If you stop the Lightroom syncing does the issue go away?
  • Is this Windows or Mac and what version? Is a Russian version of the OS too?
  • Did Creative Cloud reinstall without any errors?

Would you mind collecting log files from your system which I could pass on to our engineering to help investigate this issue?

To collect the log files download the log collection tool from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

After you run it, it will create a .zip file on your desktop of all of the log files from your system. If you could upload and share a link with me on where to download the .zip from, I'll pass it on to our engineering dept. to review. You can send the link privately by clicking on my name here in the forums and select the message option.

Engineering may have some additional questions but this will help us get started.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

• LR syncing is paused but nothing changed
  • I have Win 10 - Czech version. Now changed to English.
  • Reinstall was quite complicated. I couldn't easily uninstall. I had to use CC desktop remove tool and it shows some errors, so I had to delete some files manually. After installation was synced 3 GB of 22. Then the problem appears again. Now i cannot niether change CC folder location / the field in Preferences is inactive.

Here is my log

Thanks.

P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it seems the problem is somewhere in the app. I have the same issue on my second PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe sync team has identified the problem and we will have the fix released to the customers soon. Regards, Amrita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's with the username having non-ascii characters, isn't it? Just curious...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. When should it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We hope to have the fix out some time in May.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines