• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CoreSync Taking Up 100GB Storage

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I did a search and saw a number of similar issues dating back a few years, but did not see any clear resolution.  I am on Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) and there is a folder within Adobe's application support folder called "Core Sync" that is 100GB large.  I have no idea what it is that's in this folder but if you keep drilling down I eventually get to a folder with many, many smaller files that total up to this large size.  It isn't always like this, so I do not know why it's like this now, but I want to know if it's safe to delete these files to free up the space or are these necessary to run PS and LR?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this issue with over 124GB of space being used up. Any idea on how to fix this? Should I clean and purge some CC Library files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines