• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could this work ? eksport lokal presets and actions via the cloud !

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now we are on creative cloud - Witch meens that Adobe probably knows exactley what we all are doing. So why is it such a pain to switch computer ? I have just perchased my new computer and migrating fom my old maschine to the new one has not been without agony and outbursts of anger. Could it be possible to upload all your actions, custom brushes and presets for Lightroom and Photoshop. This time it dawned on me that you cant export you lokal brush presets in LR - how strange is that ? - Or did I miss something here ? But if it could be done in a swoop like everything else these days -that would be perfect.

Thanks PPN.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philslide,

You generally copy the personalized files from one computer to the other. This article might help
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave and thank you - It did - and it didn't.

It was more a suggestion if you could take advantage of the fact that we are on Adobe Cloud - so you could more easily move from one computer to another.

I also think that there is a lack of a method to export the personal shortcuts of the local settings in Lightroom. but luckily I still had my old computer so I could recreate my brushes - by placing them side by side.

Thanks again and take care

all the best

Phillip

PS! (philslide comes from my days of playing guitar with Roy Rogers and the Delta Rythm Kings ) 😁😁😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines