• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Capture Library assets lost after adobe ID password change

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 2 adobe id's (one with my photoshop subscription and one with my adobe capture assets)...and called support to consolidate to one...the one with my creative capture assets. I was required to change my password to do this. Now the 118 assets I had in my library are gone...there are no assets in my account. All I have is a link I shared last night(while I still had the assets)...is it possible to recover that library?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Update...I was able to use the old link (prior to password change) to open then save the library...I had to try a couple times, after the first successful save I also made a copy...then 2 copies showed up in my library...not sure how it worked but it did, hope that helps if anyone else has the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update...I was able to use the old link (prior to password change) to open then save the library...I had to try a couple times, after the first successful save I also made a copy...then 2 copies showed up in my library...not sure how it worked but it did, hope that helps if anyone else has the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for following up Pam, good to hear you were able to get them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too David...thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. But cannot debug. Any help? I lost a cloud-based asset 😞 very valuable to me as I would need to recreate from scratch for app design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines