• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud 2021 Release

Participant ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is the new updates to Creative Cloud Apps scheduled to arrive? It's been sometime since anything interesting has been updated.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what product(s) are you looking to update and what version(s) do you have?

otherwise, we can't tell if you have versions that have already been updated by adobe and, of course, we have no idea what you think is interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all of the Creative Cloud Apps installed & they are all up to date, all that has been happening with updates with most apps is Bug & Security updates, in some cases depreciating features & occasional very-modest, not terribly exciting improvements to few tools (In my humble opinion). Is there a major release due soon? I'd love to see something major in the area of Web Design as the offering there is dismal at best. The stewardship of Dreamweaver has been one of removing rather than adding features, what was once the premier tool is now a relic & neglected. Muse was awesome but came & went. I inquired about Magento commerce as a replacement to Dreamweaver as I work on eCommerce sites & was stunned by the $35,000 yearly cost I received from the sales person. - Generally, Creative Cloud has been previously updated on a yearly basis with major improvements, but seems to have been slowed to occasional minor updates & bug fixes. Having some type of useful export in XD really is the hope. That tool has been in development stage since 2015, exporting as a protoype is of only minor usefulness (In my humble opinion) when there are apps such as Wappler etc which can create actual publishable, useable web app projects. Last time I inquired about actual export out of XD I was shut down & told that was impossible for XYZ reasons, but there are other tools which are making it happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines