• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud 21Gb of 20Gb used 100% yet no files in local directory or in cloud

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud say that it has used 21Gb of 20Gb of storage and I should upgrade, yet there is not one single file (only one empty directory) in both the local Creative Cloud Files folder and the assets.adobe.com web

what can i do to solve this?

regards

David

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Hi David,

Can you check to ensure the issue is not related to files in your Archive. Please see the "How do I delete files and free up storage" section here: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Please let me know if this helps,

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Can you check to ensure the issue is not related to files in your Archive. Please see the "How do I delete files and free up storage" section here: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Please let me know if this helps,

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Likewise, I have just subscribe to the CC on sunday and it show me that I have 38G of 20GB used.

All the folders in the Asset are empty. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave

This issue is driving me nuts. I have very little in my various Adobe file folders. And I have emptied the deleted files folder. And yet I'm using 10GB. How? None of the apps on mobile or desktop make it possible to see what's this made up of.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact same thing is happening to me. I don't have any documents, synced files, mobile creations, and I have one library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is driving me nuts. I have very little in my various Adobe file folders. And I have emptied the deleted files folder. And yet I'm using 10GB. How? None of the apps on mobile or desktop make it possible to see what's this made up of.  I'm beginning to suspect this is deliberate by Adobe to force us to buy more storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines