Creative Cloud acting like I never subscribed to any of its apps even though I am 100% sure that I did

Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new laptop and wanted to sync it to Creative Cloud. While CC does recognize my email and password, it acts as if I had never subscribed to any of the apps that I had subscribed to on my other computer, the only other computer that has creative cloud subscribed to it. I made sure that I was using the correct username, password, and everything, and my subscription won't expire for another few months. Please help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud acting like I never subscribed to any of its apps even though I am 100% sure that I did

Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new laptop and wanted to sync it to Creative Cloud. While CC does recognize my email and password, it acts as if I had never subscribed to any of the apps that I had subscribed to on my other computer, the only other computer that has creative cloud subscribed to it. I made sure that I was using the correct username, password, and everything, and my subscription won't expire for another few months. Please help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2015 0

Have something to add?