Creative Cloud and logging out with a VPN

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After pulling my hair out for over a month with Creative Cloud signing me out constantly I've found the problem is my VPN for work.  Like most people now I'm working a lot from home; my day job doesn't require Adobe, but it seems to think the VPN network is the one it wants to run on--probably because Creative Cloud and it's Helper App want to run in the background.  Since I found out what was happening it's been consistent--on the VPN works fine, off of it restarting every few seconds; log into Creative Cloud, it wants me to log into Lightroom, then promptly kicks me off.  How do I get Creative Cloud to only start when I'm on my home network?  And I mean everything, as I see lot of CC services and the "Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service" running even when I log out.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud and logging out with a VPN

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After pulling my hair out for over a month with Creative Cloud signing me out constantly I've found the problem is my VPN for work.  Like most people now I'm working a lot from home; my day job doesn't require Adobe, but it seems to think the VPN network is the one it wants to run on--probably because Creative Cloud and it's Helper App want to run in the background.  Since I found out what was happening it's been consistent--on the VPN works fine, off of it restarting every few seconds; log into Creative Cloud, it wants me to log into Lightroom, then promptly kicks me off.  How do I get Creative Cloud to only start when I'm on my home network?  And I mean everything, as I see lot of CC services and the "Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service" running even when I log out.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?