• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and/or Adobe apps blocking Youtube Video uploads

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title describes, if I open any adobe app before, during, or after uploading a video on youtube, the upload process is paused/stops.

The only way I found to fix the problem is by restarting the PC and uploading the video without opening any adobe app. 

Any advice?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off automatic updates in the CC App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the replu Peru Bob.

I am not sure it worked as somethings the upload doesn't stop and somethings it do. 

Really strange. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like your device has insufficient resources to efficiently handle multi-tasking.  Maybe you have an older mechanical hard drive instead of a screaming fast SSD.  Or possibly not enough on board memory.

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

As a rule when uploading gobs of videos to my server, I turn off non-essential processes like real time anti-virus scanning, screen savers and file backups.  But even on my aging Win10 workstation, Creative Cloud apps rarely give me any problems.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines