Creative Cloud App does not update Acrobat DC

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Mac OS X 10.14.6.  Have both Photography Plan and Acrobat DC (signed up at different times).  The Creative Cloud App shows all of the proper apps that I have subscribed to.  All of the Photography apps show when there are updates to apply.  Acrobat DC does not!.   I have to check manually to see when there is an update.

I do not want the updates automatically applied, therefore the Prerence in Acrobat DC is not checked to auto update.  I want to be notified and then install when I want.  Creative Cloud Prerences seem to me to be fine (no auto update and notify when there is update)

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for helping

Dan

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud App does not update Acrobat DC

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Mac OS X 10.14.6.  Have both Photography Plan and Acrobat DC (signed up at different times).  The Creative Cloud App shows all of the proper apps that I have subscribed to.  All of the Photography apps show when there are updates to apply.  Acrobat DC does not!.   I have to check manually to see when there is an update.

I do not want the updates automatically applied, therefore the Prerence in Acrobat DC is not checked to auto update.  I want to be notified and then install when I want.  Creative Cloud Prerences seem to me to be fine (no auto update and notify when there is update)

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for helping

Dan

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?