Creative Cloud App way too Bright

Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know who designed the creative cloud app interface, but it is the most Frankenstein ugly look I have ever seen in an app.  Please, give us a option to make the interface dark.  All the other apps have this.  Why this gross oversight! 

Please, stop blinding your customer with bright garish colors and WHITE interface misused.  Is this the best Adobe can do with creative cloud app?  

TOPICS
Feature request, General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud App way too Bright

Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know who designed the creative cloud app interface, but it is the most Frankenstein ugly look I have ever seen in an app.  Please, give us a option to make the interface dark.  All the other apps have this.  Why this gross oversight! 

Please, stop blinding your customer with bright garish colors and WHITE interface misused.  Is this the best Adobe can do with creative cloud app?  

TOPICS
Feature request, General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?