Highlighted

Creative Cloud application - file sync on/off option greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to turn on file sync in the Creative Cloud application, but the option is greyed out.

I am running this on Windows 10 64-bit and the Creative Cloud version is 4.6.0.384

My window looks like this:

cc.PNG

Hi Mike,

I see a later version of Creatiuve Cloud sync than what you have in your screenshot. It should prompt you to update it automatically. If that is not happening you may need to try reinstalling it. I'd suggest going through the troubleshooting listed here:  Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud application - file sync on/off option greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to turn on file sync in the Creative Cloud application, but the option is greyed out.

I am running this on Windows 10 64-bit and the Creative Cloud version is 4.6.0.384

My window looks like this:

cc.PNG

Hi Mike,

I see a later version of Creatiuve Cloud sync than what you have in your screenshot. It should prompt you to update it automatically. If that is not happening you may need to try reinstalling it. I'd suggest going through the troubleshooting listed here:  Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Best,

- Dave

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too &
this "Assets" section is loading forever.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 2.48.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-19 at 2.47.28 PM.png...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really Adobe? Really? Don't care to respond?

Untitled 2.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines