• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Asset Library won't sync

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I have a Red Warning Triangle, showing 0n my iMac creative cloud icon, that shows that I have a problem with syncing downloads to my library, I have never seen this icon before so started creating a new folder in my library to see if I could download to it but nothing works and no new library folder appears, Can you help?

Regards, Rob...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still seeing issues with Creative Cloud?. If so would you be able to send your log files to me.

You can find your log files at...

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

please send them on to at harress@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warner, the fault is caused with the internet connection speeds in the office where I work, When I took the Mac home with me  the sync work fine, and the Red Triangle disappeared. Talking to our telephone supplier to sort this issue.

Thanks for you help,

Regards, Rob...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines