• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Assets Displaying Issue

Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just wanted to submit a problem, to give you a heads-up.

So I'm not sure if it's a familiar problem but here goes:

I'm making financial overview in different shapes, using broad borders.

However, when uploaded to cc, opened and viewed in Assets, the border width doesn't match the original size.

Which gives the outcome a complete different lay-out.

-

Another problem i stumbled upon: whenever I upload files into cc and my colleague developer tries to open it in Assets to measure the different parts.

At the moment he clicks the image in order to open it, he gets redirected to a previously viewed file in Assets.

-

Looking forward to the solutions.

Cheers,

Oscar

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cloud/Setup forums are not about using specific programs

The Cloud/Setup forums are about the Cloud as a delivery & install process

If you will start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says See all our Products and Services) to open the drop down list and scroll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of file are you uploading to the CC Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com?

The image you see at the CC Assets site is a preview image. After you use Send Link to share a public url then your colleague can download the original file and view it using the correct Adobe desktop application on their computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my late reaction, I was completely offline during my holidays.

So I uploaded a psd file to cc, and he only wants to open it in CC Assets, so without downloading it.

The online appearance of the psd file differs from the one opened in Photoshop, as I said earlier, the border widths don't match.

Hope this'll help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines