• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Assets file download

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i upload files and click send link, i open the link but it is showed the page is unavailable, is there any problem of the Adobe Creative Cloud Assets? Or the file short cut link that Adobe created by system is wrong?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​

Looping in David__B​ to help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Venusadvanceadv

Does this happen for all assets or only a specific one? Can you share the link which is coming up as unavailable?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example link as the followings: Adobe Creative Cloud

This problem happened from 22nd Aug when i uplaoded the all file, seems other files that i upload before this day the page is still available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know we had a brief had an outage related to file hosting Adobe System Status (shows in the history section for 8/23), not sure if that could be related. If the issue is with just one file usually the fastest solution is to just upload it again - like from the Actions menu here in the top right Adobe Creative Cloud

Does that work / help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a zip file and put it in adobe cloud. No matter how I click or look for buttons and menus, I can not find a way to unzip it.

Follow The Sand, a 5-year movie plan: Wholeo 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem, especially when trying to share compressed .zip files.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 1.40.42 PM.png

Also when I upload the .zip file within a folder in creative cloud, it lets me download, but then does not decompress.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 4.07.41 PM.png

Any ideas? Was there a recent Creative Cloud update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines