Highlighted

Creative Cloud Assets File Page (Main) not available

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error (frequently and intermittently over the past few days) yet the support status page says its fine. There's also no chat-based help available and the only contact number is in the USA (we are Australian based). For a premium service (we pay for teams and education subscriptions) it's a little sub-par. Also, the status page takes you to a deactivated page - I mean that's so basic!!!

I've checked it on three different computers and four different browsers (all latest patches). Our business has come to a halt as a result.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.38.39 pm.png

I am guessing the fix for this is wait and don't complain

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Assets File Page (Main) not available

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following error (frequently and intermittently over the past few days) yet the support status page says its fine. There's also no chat-based help available and the only contact number is in the USA (we are Australian based). For a premium service (we pay for teams and education subscriptions) it's a little sub-par. Also, the status page takes you to a deactivated page - I mean that's so basic!!!

I've checked it on three different computers and four different browsers (all latest patches). Our business has come to a halt as a result.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.38.39 pm.png

I am guessing the fix for this is wait and don't complain

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where you should have posted this, but I'm fairly sure that the CS6 and earlier Creative Suites forum is not the right place

Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say it's this subforum in the Creative Cloud forum:

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Studio.48 Design,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

I reported the issue to engineering and I think it should be resolved now.

Are you still receiving the error?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines