Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Assets public link not working

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a few large files stored at my Creative Cloud Files/Assets that I am unable to download. After a long wait for the server's response, I get this message:

Error 503 first byte timeout

first byte timeout

This is happening only to large files (bigger than 4gb or so). I tried it with MXF and zip files that I have uploaded both today and a few months ago.

Can someone explain what's going on?

It's very embarrassing when you're dealing with clients and services like this (especially Adobe's) prove unreliable.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some magic barriers at 2G and 4G, because of the way 32 bit numbers are coded. I have, however, no idea, if that is a problem here.

Moving from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep.  Service is no help.  Acknowledged their server side problem

but still haven't fix the problem.  They closed my case without fix, just stupid.  Over two weeks, and it nearly took that long to get

them to get of the script and open their minds. Probably have to wait for monthly, quarterly automated server maintenance because customer

service has no idea or real skills

public link not working

This question is Not Answered.

Error 503 first byte timeout

first byte timeout

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-ord1723-ORD 1506040888 3085135254

Varnish cache server

Can't share large zip files with clients.  Recent development, that has always worked before.  Some have previously had the same problem, but no real solutions offered.  Any ideas when Adobe engineers will fix this major issue with sharing public files? 

Customer support is a nightmare.  Obviously Adobe problem.  Contacted multiple times over a week or so, and no help what so ever.

Clients can't download.   Seems to have been a problem for years.  Service help is terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's enough to share the link to your post. This is not the Adobe help. If you think it's a bug you should file a bug report:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever.  More gaslight, thanks your so helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No gaslight! You are free to post your bad experience here. But you should file a bug report. Some applications are using a "uservoice" forum for that. But I do not think that it is available for the cloud itself. This is an example of the Indesign uservoice: Adobe InDesign Feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If after 3 weeks of inadequate customer service, they haven't file a bug report they're stupid.

They acknowledge problem, so they know, but correction seems elusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not get a bug fix in 3 weeks. They may or may not have filed a bug report. Never trust that someone has done it for you if he does not say it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This "bug" has existed for years it seems by info here.  Posts from 2019, 2018, 2017...  Years and no fix.

Next?  You sorta like customer service,  Talk, talk, talk ......  Next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines