• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud backup and Lightroom uninstall

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to CC and Lightroom and didn't understand the diffrence between classic and CC. I started using Lightroom CC and just in 2 days shooting I have used half my cloud storage. I find it frustrating that they give you no control over this. I have now uninstalled Lightroom CC but it didn't free up the cloud space. I have several local NAS devices and do not need any cloud storage but thought it might be useful for current projects when dealing with clients and maybe a bit easier than configuring my NAS for cloud access. So... 1) How can I clean up the cloud storage? 2) Having switched to classic how can I use the cloud to only show what I want on it? 3) How do you control usage for other apps I use, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please familiarize yourself with Cloud Storage and how it works.  Permanently deleting files to free-up space is a 2-step process.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines