• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud basic download

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second time this week, I had to download to repair CC.  This is not the first time I have needed to repair CC since I first installed it in November 2020.  Any thoughts, suggestions are appreciated. This is on an iMac running Catalina; 32GB ram.

Frank Carroll

fctrvlr@gmail.com

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank, have you impletmented the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to resolve the error?  Does the same solution work each time? How often are files being damaged on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In working through the solutions given, I continue to use the repair option.  If I attempt to uninstall creative cloud, the program requires that I also uninstall all of the other programs (i.e. Photoshop, Indesign, etc.), therefore, the solution is not really a solution, it causes hours of more work, then reinstalling all of the programs, and checking and repairing any missing link problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank, please make sure you are clicking on the link to the Creative Cloud desktop app uninstaller tool within Solution two of https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html.  The uninstaller tool was created so that you would not need to uninstall the other Adobe apps before removing the Creative Cloud desktop app.

You will receive the error message you referenced if you don't click on the hyperlink, but instead, try to run the uninstaller application that is installed on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GOT IT! Thank you, all loaded and now ready to work again - after I go get
my 2nd Covid shot.

THANKS!😊😊

Frank Carroll
Communications
Restoration & Preservation
Photographer/Videographer
Nevada Railroad Museum - Boulder City, NV

<Removed by Moderator>

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children. (Native American Proverb)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines