Highlighted

creative cloud bug

Participant ,
Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when adobe realized the update to creative cloud had a bug why didnt they let all users know by email at least or some other way?

i spent several days trying to fix the issue

my continuing work was disappearing in the finder (although i could find it in search)

finally i discovered the "unknown" folder and realized the problem wasnt the finder

i pulled out the missing files and deleted the unknown folder

but it wasnt until this morning that i came across almost by accident the forum announcement about the creative cloud bug

anyway i am no longer using creative cloud for my files

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

creative cloud bug

Participant ,
Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when adobe realized the update to creative cloud had a bug why didnt they let all users know by email at least or some other way?

i spent several days trying to fix the issue

my continuing work was disappearing in the finder (although i could find it in search)

finally i discovered the "unknown" folder and realized the problem wasnt the finder

i pulled out the missing files and deleted the unknown folder

but it wasnt until this morning that i came across almost by accident the forum announcement about the creative cloud bug

anyway i am no longer using creative cloud for my files

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?