• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud claims I'm out of space, even after deleting all the files from the archive

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So earlier today I ran out of space in creative cloud. I went to the archive and deleted all files there permanently (archive is totally empty now).

I have some files left in the Cloud but they only take up 3.18 GB. Anyway, the Cloud still says that I have used up 100% of my 20 GB storage space and I get the "out of storage" error message when trying to sync new files!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Hey,

So I was legitimately dealing with this, but I figured it out.

Apparently everything you upload gets archived and it doesn't show in your desktop folder.

If you sign into your Adobe Cloud online you can go to "Archived" under "Files" and delete everything again.

I'm not sure if you can turn off the archiving, but it does work. I was able to upload one friggen file after hours of not being able to.

I hope this helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

So I was legitimately dealing with this, but I figured it out.

Apparently everything you upload gets archived and it doesn't show in your desktop folder.

If you sign into your Adobe Cloud online you can go to "Archived" under "Files" and delete everything again.

I'm not sure if you can turn off the archiving, but it does work. I was able to upload one friggen file after hours of not being able to.

I hope this helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines