Highlighted

Creative Cloud Collaboration/Sync Issues

New Here ,
May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I've been working for since 2007 recently exploded their sales team and we've been forced to expand our marketing/graphics support to accommodate the enlarged team.

We've updated to the Adobe Creative Cloud and began to utilize it's promised collaborative power.  Initially it was great (for the first couple days) and we it's now displaying many sync issues between team members hindering us to collaborate successfully.

Our IT departments solutions is extremely slow and I'm leery to hand over our material to them to manage.  I don't mind utilizing the asset libraries as they're pretty much stagnant.  But collaborating w ID, AI and PSD files hasn't been conducive for us.

I've reached out to Adobe all w little to no support and def no solution to our issue.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Collaboration/Sync Issues

New Here ,
May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I've been working for since 2007 recently exploded their sales team and we've been forced to expand our marketing/graphics support to accommodate the enlarged team.

We've updated to the Adobe Creative Cloud and began to utilize it's promised collaborative power.  Initially it was great (for the first couple days) and we it's now displaying many sync issues between team members hindering us to collaborate successfully.

Our IT departments solutions is extremely slow and I'm leery to hand over our material to them to manage.  I don't mind utilizing the asset libraries as they're pretty much stagnant.  But collaborating w ID, AI and PSD files hasn't been conducive for us.

I've reached out to Adobe all w little to no support and def no solution to our issue.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2016 0

Have something to add?