• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Connection

Contributor ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload 2 large files totalling 7 GB to my Adobe Cloud.  I get a message that says I need to download Creative Cloud Connection to upload files larger than 1 GB.  I followed the link they gave me:

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

But there is no Creative Cloud Connection app there for download.  How do I upload my large files?

To explain further what I need to do, I have a colleague with a Cloud account that she shared with me.  She will no longer we working with the files and would like to transfer the admin access of the files to me (total files are about 7 GB which I have zipped to two large files 1 GB and 6 GB).  I am trying to upload the files to my account on the web, but that's where I'm having a problem.  I thought by uploading them via the web app, the files would transfer to my account.  If I can't do this, how can she transfer the ownership of the files to my account so I have full access?

Thank you.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Hi Randy,

Would it be possible to capture and share a screen shot of the message?

Creative Cloud Connection was an earlier stand alone version of file sync which is now built into the Creative Cloud desktop app.

I'd recommend not working with files larger than 5GB, I'd divide the 6GB file into two 3GB parts.

Please let me know how it goes,

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

Would it be possible to capture and share a screen shot of the message?

Creative Cloud Connection was an earlier stand alone version of file sync which is now built into the Creative Cloud desktop app.

I'd recommend not working with files larger than 5GB, I'd divide the 6GB file into two 3GB parts.

Please let me know how it goes,

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to uploaded Illustrator files that are > 1GB in size to Creative Cloud.

I get an error when trying to sync via the Mac desktop app… and the same message as the OP regarding Creative Cloud Connection when trying to upload via Safari (Screenshot attached)

It would be great to supply PDFs to keep the size down, but our suppliers insist on AI files with embedded images, PDF compatibility and outlined fonts - so I don't have a choice in getting the files to them in a different format.

Any help would be appreciated as a file size limit of 1GB is a bit lame TBH! Thanks.Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 09.10.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Denbykev,

Thanks for sharing the screen shot. I'll report the issue to our developers. I was doing some checking and found there is a 1GB limit when uploading via a browser and a 5GB limit when using file sync.

Here is a limit to the info:

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application FAQ

P.S. I like the laughing man pic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines