Creative Cloud Constantly Disappears & Typekit Fonts Disappear

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The Creative Cloud application keeps disappearing from my OSX toolbar after it has been launched. I only notice as typekit fonts disappear from my desktop application. I am running OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

If I check Activity Monitor, Adobe Desktop Service, Core Sync, CCXProcess, CCLibrary, Core Sync Helper are still running, BUT I have to relaunch Creative Cloud app in order my typekit fonts back again. I have to long in (again!) and then wait for the process to restart, then I can work again for 5-10 mins before I notice the font I need has disappeared

I have reinstalled and downloaded the latest version, but I am now at my whits end trying to get work done for a client, but can't due to an unstable application.

I have to say that the Creative Cloud is the most unstable application I have come across, and over the past few years since Adobe switched to having this system, I find at least four times a week I have to

• log back in (when it logs out for no reason)
  • renter my password as it constantly refuses to remember my password
  • restart the application after it crashes, but gives no crash alert.

Latest crash report: Dropbox - Creative Cloud_2016-06-28-145132_Marcos-iMac.crash

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Marco

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac11,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Nu

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?