Highlighted

Creative Cloud/Coresync.exe stucks at spinning wheel

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I´ve tried many things the last few days to fix that problem, but no succeess.

After syncing some files in the cloud my CC-Client stucks at spinning wheel. Only a restart of the client including killing its processes in the taskmanager resets it.

I´m running Win 10 on my local machine and Win 8.1 on my remote machine, here is a short video of the problem:

• I uninstalled the CC (only cloud not the Apps) with the adobe removing tool and reinstalled it, no success.
  • I deleted the content of OOBE folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE) . All files were reloaded, but still same bug.
  • I deleted the whole coresync-folder (C:\Users\alex\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync). Still the same.

So what can I do? Working like this is not possible.

Regrads, Alex

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud/Coresync.exe stucks at spinning wheel

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I´ve tried many things the last few days to fix that problem, but no succeess.

After syncing some files in the cloud my CC-Client stucks at spinning wheel. Only a restart of the client including killing its processes in the taskmanager resets it.

I´m running Win 10 on my local machine and Win 8.1 on my remote machine, here is a short video of the problem:

• I uninstalled the CC (only cloud not the Apps) with the adobe removing tool and reinstalled it, no success.
  • I deleted the content of OOBE folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE) . All files were reloaded, but still same bug.
  • I deleted the whole coresync-folder (C:\Users\alex\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync). Still the same.

So what can I do? Working like this is not possible.

Regrads, Alex

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?