• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud deleted files into my recyle bin

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second time in 4 months we arrive to work to find our creative cloud does not have all the files from the night before. The missing files are in our recycle bin.

What is the proper procedure to restore these files? They are in each of my teams recycling bin. They were not deleted by a team member.

I read a thread from 2016 that said adobe was working on a fix.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

You are correct and I know the development team that works on sync has some fixes in the works which should be coming out in the next few weeks. I'm sorry for the difficulties you've encountered. Hopefully this issue will be remedied permanently soon.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my office is still having this issue. today is even worse because CC put all files in the trash but not the folders so now we don't know the projects each file came from. it's gonna be a long day figuring it out.

this service is shit tier. selective folder sync would have minimize a lot of the issues we are having too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Te_Co,

Sorry for the issues you've encountered. We have a fix coming out shortly which should help. I'll pass your suggestion on about the selective sync to our developers.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines