• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app sync

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just updated the Creative Cloud desktop app and now it wont sync my files.

I tried to delete the whole package and re-install, but with no luck. And i tried to rename the CoreSync folder and delte the .db in \AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

I'm on win8.1 - DK

What to do??

CCDesktopapp.JPG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolai,

Please refer to the help document below:

Error: "Unable to sync files"

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Already tried that.. I Dont have the "Creative cloud" when i right-click..

And i all worked before the update.

Udklip.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This sounds like you need to uninstall Creative Cloud and start again with a fresh install. I don't recommend removing folder such as OOBE or renaming db files, this could have contributed to the issue your seeing.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i already re-installed twice. No luck..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you "Uninstall" before trying to reinstall? In your first post you mention that you deleted the whole package?, this is not the correct uninstall method. Can you confirm what you have done to uninstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled, from add-remove programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please send me your log files.

The logs are located at

Mac:

The log file can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log file can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default this doc shows how to show it if needed

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip them up and send them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for sending in your log files. I can see some issue.

20150413-083441.749: Monitoring failure: Cannot start file monitoring: Failure during ConnectFS: Platform Status. Send Request Failed. WinHTTP Secure Failure. last error code = 12175

It looks like your using a proxy server?, are your Windows internet setting at default with no proxy server being used?. If you are not using a proxy server something else is blocking your access to Creative Cloud.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No proxy, no firewall, default internet settings - The only thing i did, was to update the Creative Cloud Desktop app..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have the capacity to install and use Creative Cloud on a different Windows machine to rule out environment related issue with you current Windows computer?. I will also run this past an development engineer to help you get unblocked.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I looked into your issue with an engineer yesterday and found the following information.

Looking closely at the Microsoft documentation there are 7 causes for this error, 6 of which are certificate related. The only non certificate related issue is an internal WinHTTP error. these are all user environment related.

Are you certain you do not have any proxy configurations on your network? Are you fully up to date with Windows Updates? Have you tried Creative Cloud on another Windows environment?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm 100% that my network is not proxy'ed. All Win updates are on. I have no other windows computer - Just tried with another user on this computer, same error.

My Boxdrive, google drive, one drive, dropbox, icloud are ALL syncing correct.. This happened after the latest update.

noproxy.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, something has been changed from Adobe's side - It suddenly started to sync now..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am glad its working ok now for you. We have no control over Windows WinHTTP errors or proxy errors, these are purely environmental to your Machine or network.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines