• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop app 'Syncing...' but local files not updating

Explorer ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been having this problem since yesterday. I'd been working on another machine for the past week and syncing files to our group creative cloud shared folder. Yesterday, I opened up my mac at home and expected all of these new files to sync down from the cloud to the local folder on my machine but nothing seemed to be happening. In the desktop app, at the bottom of the Assets>Files pane, it says 'Syncing...' with the spinning icon but all of the files in my local 'Creative Cloud Files' folder are yet to be updated and it's missing any new files that I created last week.

I've tried a number of things to get the files to sync properly -

-Restarted my mac

-Restarted Creative Cloud Desktop app

-Logged out and back into CC Desktop app

-Paused and restarted file syncing

-Quit anything related to CC in Activity Monitor, deleted the .db/.db-shm/.db-wal files from CoreSync folder and restarted the Desktop app

-Uninstalled and reinstalled the CC Desktop app

-Deleted the local 'Creative Cloud Files' folder so that a new empty one is created

None of these have worked and when I log in the app still just says 'Syncing...' and the 'Creative Cloud Files' folder is still empty and yet to update.

We have 23.89 GB of content on the cloud and I have 80 GB of room on my mac so it shouldn't be a storage issue.

Any help or advice any of you can offer would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Jamie

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying so quickly John but none of those links led to any solutions. There seem to have been a few other forum posts similar to this in the past but i've followed all of the advice on those so far without any success.... still 'Syncing...' but still no files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, did you figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines