• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app unable to sync, although I deleted the file anyways...

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Some files are unable to sync" on my desktop Creative Cloud app. The file name that it's trying to sync is no longer in existence as I've deleted it but for some reason Creative Cloud still tries to sync it. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 5.37.51 PM.png

The photo its trying to sync "hello hello2.png" would not sync so I deleted the photo altogether and its been a issue ever since.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Hi Dallas,

Is the folder containing the hello hello2.png file one which is shared with others? You can check here:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Also, you might try deleting the file online at Adobe Creative Cloud

after deleting it there empty the online recycle bin (Archive) here: Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dallas,

Is the folder containing the hello hello2.png file one which is shared with others? You can check here:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Also, you might try deleting the file online at Adobe Creative Cloud

after deleting it there empty the online recycle bin (Archive) here: Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you help me?.

I cannot upload any file or files to Cloud.

my email address:

suat@mineraltasarim.com

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 18.54.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave! I have tried your suggestions but the file is deleted from everywhere. Do you have any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem, the shared folder has since been deleted by all collaborators, also wasn't in the online bin but on my side it keeps on giving errors attempting to sync. perhaps there is a temp/log file somewhere that can be deleted and rebuilt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe blocked some countries due to us sanctions for example iran is inside this  list .this problem caused by thiis reason 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines