Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app won´t sync

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my Creative Cloud App won´t snyc my files.

There´s no error, it simply don´t work. It tried to reinstall, but nothing happened.

The Online files are not being refreshed.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Hi all,

I have same problems too. Couple of weeks ago I had some memory related problems with my mac, it crashed every once in a while without any particular reason. I removed all login items, and then it started to work fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled CC, file syncing is on, no error messages, nothing syncs. Fonts syncs fine. New CC update didn´t fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have same problems too. Couple of weeks ago I had some memory related problems with my mac, it crashed every once in a while without any particular reason. I removed all login items, and then it started to work fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled CC, file syncing is on, no error messages, nothing syncs. Fonts syncs fine. New CC update didn´t fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I drop files into the CC folder and they dont sync.  I cant retrieve them from a different workstation.  This really sucks.  Is there some type of "refresh" option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running 7 macs using OSX 10.9.2

Sync suddenly stopped working across all macs about 2-3 weeks ago with no explanation.

There are no errors or crashes of any kind.

The desktop application is open and active -- it just doesn't do anything.

Opening the local Adobe Creative Cloud folder on all the macs shows the file but the overlay green tick is no longer present on the files.

I have since performed the update to 1.5.0.367 but it made no difference.

Oddly enough, out of frustration, I installed the Windows Creative Cloud Desktop app on the virtual machine via Parallels and it tries to sync, but comes back with the "can't sync" error. The Macs won't even try to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi billygunn1111 and SS ADMIN,

I've replied to your posts on this other thread. Let's continue the conversation there to avoid confusion. Derek and I will work together to establish whether these issues are related.

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues as all the above people. Any resolution to this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gazhopkins, this is quite an old thread and there have been significant changes since it was started.

I think you'd get a better response if you start a new thread and describe the specific problem you're having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, just stopped working, causing huge problems when you work on the move between premises, Cmon Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2014 Mar 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to CC today. Had no problems installing on my Mac (Mavericks 10.9.2) ... but there is no CreativeCloudFiles Folder and therefore no syncing possible. Also the file menu ("Daten" in German) in  the CC pull down menu does not allow any syncing but directs me to a "coming soon" page. http://helpx.adobe.com/de/creative-cloud/help/whats-new.html#coming_soon

The only way of sending a file into Adobe's cloud is via a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mdumrese,

at the moment syncing isn't generally available, which is why you're seeing the Coming Soon message.  I'd be happy to get you set up to use the sync capability.  Please send me a message with your Adobe ID and I'll get this arranged for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all who have notified us of the issues you're experiencing.  I've reached out individually to gather more information.  If you can get back to me as soon a possible, that would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi derekajack,

thanks for your message!

How can I let you know m AdobeID without posting it here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here,my syncing been down for last 2-3 weeks.  Please let us know when the issue will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 2.55.32 PM.png

Nearly one month now, it doesn't sync. tried all possibilities but still hopeless.

My files on 2 computers are not updated and its really really giving me a headache on this.

Adobe, hope you can help on this!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lawrence_CG,

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

IMPORTANT: Our email filter blocks .zip attachments, so please rename the zipped file to have some other file extension before sending.

(For example, if you want to send "CoreSync.zip", rename it to "CoreSync.ren" before attaching it to the email).

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2014 Dec 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem.

I use Creative Cloud to sync files between home and work. All worked fine until the last OS update (I think so...some time around that anyway) when my home computer stopped syncing files I put in CC. I tried to pause sync and then start it again, but nothing happened. The files were in the correct folder, but the green checkboxes never showed. But then I tried to restart the computer, and after that CC started to sync the files that were in the folder. So now, everytime I put files there, I have to restart the computer for the syncing to start, and of course that shouldn't be necessary.

Is there are a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What OS were you on? and what OS did you upgrade to?

You could try uninstalling Creative Cloud and then re installing. This could fix any issues caused by the OS upgrade.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What IP, URL or Port should i open on my firewall to get sync to work?Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 11.09.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice. The link isn't available anymore.

Whatever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here.

Obviously, Sync Settings is broken and from the sounds of it, Adobe's commitment to making it work is for sh_t.

I'm done. I'll just sync manually and not bother with it.

Thanks anyway, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble getting my desktop to sync and it will not let me uninstall the desktop App. It says it is "busy". I try to click on the icon at the top of my screen, to try to connect and nothing happens, just a spinning circle. I am running the desktop app on Mac OS X Version 10.7.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try and restart your machine, then try again. The process seem to be busy so wont uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to reset the Creative Cloud file system? I've removed all of the files from the local CC dRive folder. Yet the system is still trying to sync thousands of files for some reason.

Is there a way to force CC to realize that there are no files to sync?

BTW, I've spent hours and hours and hours on this.

I need an answer on this issue. Can anyone help or tell me whom to contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Creative Cloud will only try and sync files that you tell it to sync, if you do not wish to use file sync you are able to turn it off on the Creative Cloud application. Even if you "ReSet" Creative Cloud, which would involve logging out and un-installing, the moment you log back in again, your files will start to sync.

If you require immediate support you can Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines