Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop crashes Core Sync on Mac OS X 10.9

Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Desktop application crashes Core Sync (repeatedly) after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). Restarting the application (per Adobe FAQ) does not have any effect on this behavior.

Adobe Creative Cloud version: Version 2.1.2.232 (2.1.2.232)

Mac OS X version: Build 13A603

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick:

If you upgraded from Mac 10.9 to Mac 10.11 with the previous Creative Cloud installed, you would need uninstall Creative Cloud (Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application )and install the latest Creative Cloud Version (Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial ) . Please kindly let me know if your issue still exists.

Best Regards

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lin,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, my computer is crashing so often I cannot get to downloading the Zip file.

Regards,

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has the issue been resolved with Creative Cloud.  I had to to purchase a new hard drive and I didn't want to re-install the program if it's still having issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines