• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop not syncing. No Errors. Web files synced.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC files have worked perfectly until last week. Desktop files have synced checkmarks and status says "All files up to date", but files are not synced when logged on to another station.

Files seem to be synced when "viewed on Web". Desktop syncing is the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar issue, but my files are not syncing or up to date online. All indicators stuck on syncing.

Have you been able to resolve your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, just last week I removed some folders from CC, and within the next few days CC started to sync properly.

There could be an issue with certain files/folders syncing that stops CC from syncing entirely and properly; not sure what exactly. But I'd suggest slowly transferring some files out of CC temporarily and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks ecabuhat

Part of the problem from the get-go was Adobe's filenaming filter is too tight based on typical behavior/usage (I'm not running into filename issues with other platforms, why should I on CC?) IMHO Too many characters trigger CC to freak out....

without an ability to scan folders for offending files, error messages or indicators like 'some files failed to sync' is not helpful as it can be looking for a needle in a haystack.

But I'll take your suggestion and phase in/out folders to see what may be offending.
Hope problem doesn't come back

Adobe Creative Cloud​ : Still would like you to offer some official word here..... inquiring minds want to know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem where it said it was "syncing" but it wasn't doing anything.

I found some parentheses ( & ) on filenames that were renamed "Conflicted copy with...(my other Mac)" on some recent images. I threw away those files and it started syncing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. Thanks for sharing kenn6miw​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ecabuhat​ appreciate the advice.

I've given up on Adobe until they resolve this issue. I've removed all my files from CC and am using other cloud platforms successfully.

App is buggy and does not record files accurately. I have no files in the cloud, and it has remained 'full' for months. They do have a major bug/issue with their acceptable filenaming conventions and I suspect they have not solved that yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope. I spent far too much time trying to figure this out a year ago. I've since removed all my files from creative cloud via my 'synced' folder on my desktop. They are no longer in the cloud (when viewing through web browser), but the app cannot figure that out. I do not trust this software any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines