Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop problem - it is frustrating

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

at the beginning there were no problems with the creative cloud desktop app. But since yesterday my library has not been loaded anymore. I tried all the solutions communicated by Adobe. I even uninstalled and cleaned everything. But nothing helped. The library cannot be accessed in Photoshop and Co, nor in the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Is there a possible solution to somehow fix the problem?

Best regards

SR

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging into assets.adobe.com?

If you are not Auto logged in then enter your Adobe ID email address and the password for it.

You should also check the status of your subscription on the main Adobe website, adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Just Shoot Me,

thanks for your answer. The abonement is ok. I've always set auto login. The programs also work smoothly. I can see the library on the online cloud without any problems. Only the desktop app and the programs don't load the library. Until recently, everything worked smoothly. From one day to the next, the library could no longer be loaded.

Best regards

SR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your AV software change or get updated recently? It may be blocking access Out of your LAN unless you specifically allow PS and whatever other program to go out to the net.

Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hosts file is ok. I already deactivated my firewall and AV software during the new installation. However, the problem persisted. Nothing was changed in the system that would make the thing seem logical. Maybe a microsoft update caused the problem. Mac fans are sure to laugh now.

Ok, the cloud desktop app just crashed. I sent the report to Adobe. Perhaps an error will be detected. Thanks anyway for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines