Creative Cloud Desktop (Waiting for connection)

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey There,

My Internet is good, I have the latest Adobe CC Desktop update.

The issue is in File Syncing, it says "Waiting for connection" and  it is not syncinig.

I tried:

• Restart PC
  • Disabled my Internet Adapter and re-enabled it
  • Relaunch Adoboe CC Desktop App
  • Repair Adobe CC Desktop App

Any ideas?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if there is any solution. I have followed all the advices, deleted OOBE folder, deleted the shared folder, used Adobe CC Cleaner to clean everything, installed Creative Cloud again and it worked! It synchronized the folder successfully. And in few hours, it was broken again. Adobe really needs to fix that and find the source of the problem. Why to use this cloud solution when it is not capable of the primary function it should do? Obviously there are many people who have similar problems with that. My computer is obviously capable to synchronize properly. But why is it so that it works only few hours after complete reinstall? This week W10 machine does not work and W7 machine does not have problems. Few weeks ago W7 machine was not working but the W10 was. Quite unreliable solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem, I've tried what you said and also tried to uninstall everything, it took 10 hours to reinstall and synch all my files, it seemed fine until this morning and now it has problem again. 

Did you fix it or are you still having problems?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines