• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud duplicated my shared library, marked "(Recovered)"

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use a large shared library of assets at my job, and I finally started to organize everything into groups today. However, a couple of hours later, I noticed that I was no longer in my shared library, but "-library name- (Recovered)"

I have no idea what it's recovered from, as I did this all in one sitting, didn't lose an internet connection or anything.

If I toggle back to the shared library, I see that half my work organizing is gone. I clearly started it in that library, but now I have to do it all over again apparently.

Is there any way I can just move the assets between libraries or do I have to re-organize in the correct library, again?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi Olivia - I'm sorry to hear you ran into this problem.  We discovered that some users with collaborated libraries would run into an issue where we would incorrectly create a conflicted copy of that library.  We have a fix and you can download the latest libraries release from this site Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working 

scroll down to step 4 and choose the appropriate installer (Mac or Win).  I would also encourage you to ask your colleagues with whom you are collaborating with to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Olivia - I'm sorry to hear you ran into this problem.  We discovered that some users with collaborated libraries would run into an issue where we would incorrectly create a conflicted copy of that library.  We have a fix and you can download the latest libraries release from this site Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working 

scroll down to step 4 and choose the appropriate installer (Mac or Win).  I would also encourage you to ask your colleagues with whom you are collaborating with to do the same.  We have rolled out this fix with the latest creative cloud desktop application but some users will encounter this before getting the fix.

for your second question - yes, you can move assets between libraries, just select the elements you want to move, right click and you can copy or move items to a different library.  you can also move entire groups to a different library by selecting the ... on the top right side of the group.

please let me know if I can provide additional assistance.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines