• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud File Assets NOT in Sync

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two installs of DW on Windows 10 desktops. One is in Tampa, Fl, the other is in Mt. Dora, Fl.  I work remotely from both locations.

The last two weeks I've been working out of the Tampa location.  I left today (8.18) to go to Mt. Dora.  Before I left Tampa, I closed DW and shut down my desktop.

When I got to Mt Dora a while ago, I booted my desktop then went into Creative Cloud to view my file assets on the "web" only to find that the latest time stamp on any of my files was from 8.5

I don't know what the issue is, but this problem has cause me to step all over what I thought was good code when traveling between both locations.

I'm a bit frustrated.  Considering the subscription based agreement, we're all paying a lot in on a monthly basis with long term investments from most users.  Am I expecting too much from what I'd think should be LESS error prone from a high end product???

OR am I missing something here? 

Any insights would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines