• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud File Sync

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, my CC Files tab shows 75% used although the folder is empty, how often does the % used get updated?  I have had files in there but after a bit of reorganisation the % used increased with additional files but never decreases when files are removed.  I have removed all files from the Creative Cloud Files folder and checked the .com online version so see all files have been removed yet it still shows 75% usage. There are no files in the archive either.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

@gghoffman - There was a metadata issue that caused the files to not be visible to you. The 15 files have been restored to a folder (they are the only files you now have).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed you about resolving this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I would like some help too about that problem, I have a folder of 13gb in my 20gb CC folder, and it does'nt want to upload all of my files because it says the folder is already full!!

When I try to delete all the 13gb from the folder, it still says 100% full! please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to concerned forum.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having a problem with CC reporting I have 3.2GB of file usage when I have a completely empty online folder with no archive files. I have 20GB of space but it shows I have used 3.2GB. I have been through two chat sessions including one where the Adobe tech remoted into my computer and was unable to resolve the problem. He switched me over to someone who upped my storage from 2.0GB to 20GB so it wouldn't report I was out of space, but I still want to find out what files are out there adding up to 3.2GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@gghoffman - There was a metadata issue that caused the files to not be visible to you. The 15 files have been restored to a folder (they are the only files you now have).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines