Creative Cloud files and folders. Clients unable to open link - no longer active

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I occasionally get this  issue when sending a public link to CC files and folders.

The link works when tested prior to sending  both when logged in and logged out .

I have check this forum and found no answer

Link here https://assets.adobe.com/link/96f2f1af-9d21-4363-6854-485223fd55b1

regards

Mark

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017
Hi Mark,Could you try recreating the link from whatever account you uploaded it with and see if the issue reoccurs?Thanks,- Dave

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I'm working on seeing if it would be possible to get the link fixed. I'll let you know what I find out. I'll follow up with what I find out.

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.

This problem appears intermittently. I test the link before sending in different browsers and logged out of Cloud and its OK but the receiver gets this message. Not sure if I'm doing this right but I click on the folder, check share and create a public link.  The folder doesn't show in shared folders however so should I be using the shared folder process instead?

Cheers

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think I've found the answer.

For some reason I have two Creative Cloud folders on my computer. They show as one on desktop itself but in fact there are two showing in the sidebar. Running Win10.

This might explain the link checks ok in my browser but not the clients.

Regards

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

Could you try recreating the link from whatever account you uploaded it with and see if the issue reoccurs?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines