Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud files and fonts sync problem

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013 Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm working on two diffents mac's, one at work and one at home - with a creative cloud membership. On both computers, the Files and Fonts does not connected/sync. Annyway, I can't use the fonts on either of the mashines. The CC app is open, and therefor should work with e.g. the fonts I allready synced to my computer . Apparently I can solve this by quiting the Creative Cloud and restart, but I hope this could be solved somehow.

Anyone have an idea or a way forward?

Jørgen

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

I just deleted the "com.adobe.accmac.plist" file and then restarted Adobe Cloud. Now my fonts and files are syncing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley

Knowone got back to me so I did a full uninstall reinstall and it now works.

Thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the problem. Tried restarting computer, logging off, etc. Under Preferences > Creative Cloud > Fonts, I can't even click the radial button to turn of fonts. It won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem with a PC. I have over a dozen Typekits fonts in this list usually. I tried quitting and restarting the app multiple times. It was working fine yesterday.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread. This thread is over two years old and contains out of date information that is potentially more confusing than helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines