• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files Folder

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my space on the Creative Cloud to 1 TB.  This has been useless because I have filled up my 1 TB internal MAC hard drive and do not have any more room internally so more space on the cloud does nothing for me.  How can Cloud-Based files sync to an external drive so my operating system and apps are not bogged down by file storage of photos and stuff?  I am paying for extra space I can not use.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you connect your external drive and navigate to it in the cc app (files>preferences>syncing)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no,  can you screenshot how to get to sync preferences, please

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but your original post doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

You upgraded your Adobe cloud storage to 1TB. Ok what does that have to do with the storage space, hard drive space, on your computer?

Do you have 1TB of files on the Adobe cloud system and are these files being downloaded to your computer?

What Adobe program or programs are you using (Please be specific with the full name and version number. to get that open the programs and go to the Help menu and select System Info).

Depending on which Adobe program you are using there are different ways to Point downloads from the CC cloud system to a folder on a specific drive.

If this is simply you are running out of space on your internal hard drive then just MOVE some files from the internal drive to the external drive AND try Deleting some files you no longer need, you no longer want or that you have no idea what they are and have no idea how they got on your computer in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot - 11_9_2019 , 5_42_55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines