Creative Cloud Files - Hosted videos giving No video with supported format error when sharing link

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also suddenly having a problem with a video from my creative cloud not loading. I can watch it online with no issues if I go to the Creative Cloud menu > Assets > Files > view on web, but my clients suddenly became unable to play the video online themselves, and when I followed up the link I had sent to them I was given the error "No video with supported format and MIME type found"

I made the video private and then public again which seemed to create a new link, but the error persists.

This problem seems to be happening to a number of videos I have uploaded. I can play them from CC menu > Assets > Files > view on web, but the links I shared seem not to be working.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files - Hosted videos giving No video with supported format error when sharing link

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also suddenly having a problem with a video from my creative cloud not loading. I can watch it online with no issues if I go to the Creative Cloud menu > Assets > Files > view on web, but my clients suddenly became unable to play the video online themselves, and when I followed up the link I had sent to them I was given the error "No video with supported format and MIME type found"

I made the video private and then public again which seemed to create a new link, but the error persists.

This problem seems to be happening to a number of videos I have uploaded. I can play them from CC menu > Assets > Files > view on web, but the links I shared seem not to be working.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hMe,

Do you have an example link you could share here publicly demonstrating the issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same MAJOR problem here!   https://adobe.ly/2j9N2nb

I can view it if I'm logged into my folder, but the shared links will not work in any platform, browser or phone!  I tried 4 different devices.

It's a blank window or an error: "No video with supported format and MIME type found."  I'm using the same mp4 codec I've been using for months...

What changed on your end, in the last few days?  My clients are all freaking out!!!  not cool!

I can't go in and remame all my media and send out new links, that would take days!

ADOBE, Please fix this NOW!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0
Participant ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried your CC link nothing displayed

My links aren't working as well, I have had to use Drop Box across my team of 40+ peeps.

Using FREE Drop Box again, again and FREE being the key words!

Seems like Adobe have some kind of quality control issue with their dev teams, or a lack of testing before pushing updates on paying customers. It's getting increasingly difficult to for me justify the expense to my stakeholders on why I use a software product that is buggy and that effects our biz efficiencies.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. My client couldn't see the 10 videos I sent her. When I follow the link all I get is the playback buttons and an empty screen. If I go directly to my account I see them perfectly. I need help this is costing me money,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 1
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this David you can share with us here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 0
Participant ,
Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, uploaded and shared vids no longer play in browser window from CC link, and when downloaded the file throws up an error message. See attached screen grab from film DL'd from CC.

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 08.57.48.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and it's the same for old links as well.  Files that played last Friday are no longer able to play today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know about the issue for providing the example links. I’ve reported it to engineering. They’re investigating and working to get it addressed as soon as they can. The issue is one of their top priorities. I’ll follow up once I hear it’s been resolved or if I learn of any workarounds. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 1
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue was somehow resolved for me a while back, but has suddenly reoccurred. What is going on? Eg: https://adobe.ly/2ARxw1K

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a client on a tight deadline and this is really throwing a wrench into things.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your video played okay for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vid played OK for me as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A client informed me this afternoon while I was out of the office that my files were down again. He checked them against the YouTube videos I had shared as backup when this issue first occurred. YouTube was up, Adobe down.

I checked the links just now and they are back up, but this is at least the THIRD time this has happened to me with this one client. What is going on?? For the price I'm paying I expect my files to be accessible when I need them to be.

Is there something I can do on my end to ensure videos play better? Should I be exporting to a different format or something?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0