Creative Cloud Files is missing from the sidebar in the Finder windows on macOS X

Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac mini (mac os x 10.14.6) will no longer show the creative cloud in the finder window.  All of a sudden not sure why.  Still shows on my laptop.  i have to download from the cloud documents internet will my information still is thankfully, however, for the price we pay for creative cloud, i don't like downtime?  Or having to transfer unessessarily.  What's up?  I use mulitiple mac mini's but this is the only one not showing?  Do i need to unistall and reinstall?

Chef Mike

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Files is missing from the sidebar in the Finder windows on macOS X

Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac mini (mac os x 10.14.6) will no longer show the creative cloud in the finder window.  All of a sudden not sure why.  Still shows on my laptop.  i have to download from the cloud documents internet will my information still is thankfully, however, for the price we pay for creative cloud, i don't like downtime?  Or having to transfer unessessarily.  What's up?  I use mulitiple mac mini's but this is the only one not showing?  Do i need to unistall and reinstall?

Chef Mike

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2020 1

Have something to add?